Saturday, October 9, 2010

2010 Grand Caravan Pimped Out

If I could live my life again

This is the Poem of Moments the American Nadine Stair and many attributed to Jorge Luis Borges .

If I could live my life again.
The next try to make more mistakes.
not try to be so perfect, I would relax more.
would be sillier than I have in fact been
would take fewer things seriously.
would be less hygienic.
run more risks, take more trips, contemplate more sunsets, climb more mountains, swim more rivers.
go to more places I've never been, I would eat more ice cream and fewer beans have more real problems and less imaginary.
I was one of those people who lived sensibly and prolifically each minute of his life, of course I had moments of joy.
But, if I could go back I would try to have only good moments.
case you did not know that life is made only of moments, do not miss the now.
I was one of those who never went anywhere without a thermometer, a hot water bottle, umbrella and a parachute, If I could live again, travel lighter.
If I could live again, begin to walk barefoot in the early spring and remain so until the end of autumn.
would take more turns in carousel, watch more sunrises and play with more children, if I had another life ahead.
But, I have 85 years and I know I'm dying ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment